Re: Contents Insurance

Sharon,

Our boat insurance from the French insurance company Groupama includes personal items at an agreed amount. I did ask about increasing the agreed value, but decided self-insuring the higher value was the best value for us.

Have you read your policy? I am betting that you have something already. If you do not, you might consider shopping for something new, or asking your current insurer.

Best,

Bill
BeBe, SM2k, #387
BeBe is currently in Turkey, crew in Houston

--- In amelyachtowners@..., "ya_fohi" wrote:

Hoping some of you 'live aboards' will have an answer for me. I am currently trying to find contents insurance for the boat, to cover computers, bikes, jewellery, cash etc, and was wondering what the rest of you do? Boat insurance is fine, medical fine... its just the other things. (travel always use a credit card to book)

thanks in advance.

Sharon

Ya Fohi
Amel 54