From: sharki41 <hannamj@juno.com>
To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, 19 January 2013, 1:42
Subject: Re: [Amel] Original Standing Rigging Sizes...Sharki

Thank You Graham.
Mark
PS. Did you replace the chain plates or chain plate mounting bolts when you replaced the rigging?

--- In amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com, Graham Johnston wrote:

Hi Mark,
Main cap shrouds 7mm
Main lowers 7mm
Forestay and backstay 8mm

Mizzen, (very oddly) 5.5mm
I used 6mm replacement on the mizzen.

I wonder why dyform as the original wire and pin sizes are really well over engineered, perhaps it was to  reduce windage and make her sail faster:-)

Regards,
Graham    Sharki No.181