Re: [Amel] Refit of Too much Interior

Ann-Sofie Svanberg <kanalmamman@...>

I think it looks just marvelous! But I just wonder doesn't the windows weaken the hull? Since the hull not is constructed for Windows.

When friends of us bought their brand new SM 2k in 2004, they were told, by Amelia, that they could not remove any shelfs or redo anything with the cabinets as they were constructed to stabilize the hull.

How has you solved those to very important issues?

Regards
Annsofie & Jonas
S/Y Lady Annila, SM 232

Skickat från min iPad

19 jan 2013 kl. 15:35 skrev "Hanspeter" <hns154@bluewin.ch>:

Hello

We shoot the 360° picture on board the SY "Too Much" and we can confirm that all the modifications inside the yacht are real. It is the result of 2 month of hard work from Jean Paillardon himself. He is helping us to realise the similar alteration on our Super Maramu at the moment. Picture will be posted soon, work in progress can be seen live in Ao Chalong Bay, Phuket, Thailand ...

Best regards

Nathalie & Hanspeter
SY "Nathape" # 158