De : sailslady@aol.com [mailto:sailslady@aol.com]
Envoyé : mardi 14 septembre 2004 19:33
À : amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
Objet : Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Birth of a French speaking Amel
Sailboats Forum

Hi Patrick:

Thank you for the info on the new French speaking Amel Sailboats Forum.
wish you well. I wish I spoke French. It would make my relationship
with my
Amel and the Amel Factory staff easier for them and me. The Amel staff
would
agree!

We love our Amel and will not have anyother sailboat to cruise the
worlds
oceans as a couple. However after sailing our Amel for 33 months and
20,000
miles around the islands of the Med, Caribbean and Atlantic twice my
wife and I
have decided to spend more time alifornia with our grandchildren and
complete a
masters degree program through 2006. Then we will go back to sailing.
We have
put our Amel up for sale.

I would like to advertize my 2002 Amel Super Maramu hull #340 in your
new
Amel forum. I have been advertizing for just 3 months in Cruising
World, Sail
and Blue Water Cruising. Since you have invited ads into your Forum I
would like
you to put this ad in either French or English. Is there a cost to do
this?

My current Ad is as follows: 2002 model- 52' (16 meter) Amel Super
Maramu
2000. Pristine and loaded with 50,000 Amel factory extras. New cost to
day
would be over 600,000 Euros. We are asking 450,000 Euros. VAT not
paid.
Chesapeake location. American owner. Contact: sailslady@aol.com

The last out of water marine survey was done at Amel Guadeloupe in
1/204.
Yanmar 75 HP replaced in Hyrers 7/03 and has 655 hours. Genset has 1010
hours.
We encourage any interested party to see 2 or 3 new and used Amels THEN
see
Sailslady before buying any Amel. Our Amel is in better condition than
many new
Amels and most preused ones. All the wrinkles and problems have been
worked
out. If you know boats you know what I mean.

I would be able to show Sailslady in Baltimore between September 17 and
22
and again October 8 -13.

Again thank you for opening your Amel French language Forum to those of
us
that can not speak French.

Byron Henderson
sailslady@aol.com

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=1291mvhqp/M=298184.5285298.6392945.3001176/
D=groups/S=1705065792:HM/EXP=1095269816/A=2352667/R=0/SIG=11t4iivpf/*htt
p://www.netflix.com/Default?mqso=60185359&partid=5285298> click here

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=298184.5285298.6392945.3001176/D=group
s/S=:HM/A=2352667/rand=317247479>

_____