Re: Refit of Too much Interior

Mark Pitt

I was aboard "Too Much" and saw the exquisite work that Jean has done. It is really quite remarkable. One has to be aboard on a sunny day to really appreciate his work.

Mark
Sabbatical III, SM #419, Phuket

--- In amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com, "Hanspeter" wrote:

Hello

We shoot the 360° picture on board the SY "Too Much" and we can confirm that all the modifications inside the yacht are real. It is the result of 2 month of hard work from Jean Paillardon himself. He is helping us to realise the similar alteration on our Super Maramu at the moment. Picture will be posted soon, work in progress can be seen live in Ao Chalong Bay, Phuket, Thailand ...

Best regards

Nathalie & Hanspeter
SY "Nathape" # 158