Tempest

tom mcguffy <tmcguffy@...>

Tempest, our 1985 Amel Mango, is for sale. She is currently in southern Spain, but we plan to cross to the Caribbean this winter. We think her excellent condition and many updates including hull paint, complete deck refurbishment (no more faux teak), new sails, new rigging, Ultra Suede upholstery, Glacier Bay refrigeration, Broadwater stove, Balmar generator, 20 gph water maker and many other amenities place her among the top Mangos. Will deliver almost anywhere. For details send an email to this address. Ph # in Spain +34 677119763. Tom McGuffy