Power generator

Alessandro Gennai <agennai@...>

Hi firends,
I need your opinion concerning power generator (solar panels , wind generator, water generator) on amel supermaramu 2k; as we know she is a power consuming boat but it is worth to spend money for this kind power generator when we have to use generator for water maker, washer machine and more? In case which of these kind of power generators are more suitable for this boat? One story: during ocean passage I had to turn on generator 3h x2/day, a friend of mine with 2 panels and 1 wind generator has to turn on it 2h x2/day....is it worth????
Thanks for your help
Alessandro
GRAND CRU
amel supermaramu 2k #443