Re: [Amel] Re: link needed for old factory videos

amelforme

I wish! Except I'd be dead and Vela and her boyfriend ( s ) would be cruising my Amel 55...

Jeff, you call me handsome, goyish or otherwise, one more time and I won't be left alone in a room with you.

Joel F. Potter
954 812 2485
iPhone

On Jan 26, 2013, at 1:08 PM, "svresolute" <svresolute@...> wrote:

He looks a bit like the young Steve Jobs, don't you think?

--- In amelyachtowners@..., "jeffrapp2" wrote:

As always, my friend Joel looks goyishly handsome!

--- In amelyachtowners@..., "eric" wrote:

hey dave...

can you send that to me by email.

ericmeury@

--- In amelyachtowners@..., "Dave_Benjamin" wrote:

I have a PDF of an old brochure page that explains the construction. I tried to add it to my photo album but that only accepts .jpg files.

--- In amelyachtowners@..., "eric" wrote:

any body have the videos of the younger joel potter videos of him at the factory. I need to show somebody the difference of the deck to hull joining in the the amel vs a traditional deck to hull joint

thanks.