link to old brochure with construction details

Dave_Benjamin

To those who asked for the brochure describing construction on older Amel, you can download it here:

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/105731786/Amel_Construction.pdf

If you have any problem with the link, just email me and I'll send it direct.

--- In amelyachtowners@..., Sailorman wrote:

Hi Dave

me

Too please