From: Eduardo Conde [mailto:corposervices@yahoo.es]
Sent: Thursday, September 23, 2004 2:30 PM
To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Euros autopilot

Dear friend:
I am in the same situation and at this time I am installing an autohelm
st 5000 auto pilotwith with linear drive connected directly to the cane of
the helm, from the floor of the stern cabin, if you want it I can send you
the next week the pictures of the installation.

Cordial greetings
Eduardo Conde
Samadhi Caracas Venezuela

Rotorman <rotorman@rotorman.hu> wrote:
Dear Euros owners,

I'm looking for an autopilot solution for my Euros. External units are not
my opinion. Any solutions, you could make? Or any replacement unit for the
original (under kitchen cover) autopilot?

Thanks

Geza Szabo
http://rotorman.hu

Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT