From: Paul LaFrance
To: amelyachtowners@...
Sent: Tuesday, 29 January 2013 7:39 AM
Subject: RE: [Amel] Power generator

Howard
Yes we saw you come into Francis Bay
When we mounted the wind generator on the mizzen we used a thick piece of rubber to dampen the vibration. We still can hear the wind generator when it is working in winds above 15 knots. It can be bothersome but it also alerts us to when we are experiencing high winds to check our position.

Paul LaFrance
SV NOMAD SM 362
Currently en route to St. Marteen