Re: [Amel] Re: Anchor Cain Super Maramu...HT or BBB?

Richard03801 <richard03801@...>

Hi the chain on sm 209 is HT 3/8.

Regards

Richard Piller

Cell 603 767 5330

On Jan 28, 2013, at 17:00, amelliahona <no_reply@...> wrote:

Hi Bill:

I am looking at replacing my anchor chain on my SM 2000 (Hull # 335). I have had good service from the original chain but it is time (now 12 years on).

I see that nobody replied to this post from 2010. Were you able to obtain an answer in some other way?

So, is it BBB or is HT chain.

All the best, Gary Silver s/v Liahona Sapphire Bay Marina, St. Thomas, USVI

--- In amelyachtowners@..., "Judy and Bill aboard SV BeBe" wrote:

I am looking for answers on SM2k anchor chain.

Here is what I know about the anchor chain on SM #387:
It is 10mm, ISO standard (the inside dimension the long-way of a link is 30mm...if it were DIN standard, it would be 28mm).

What I want to know:
Is it BBB, OR is it HT (high test chain)?

I would appreciate any help you can provide.

Best,

Bill
s/v BeBe, SM2k, #387
Currently Langkawi, Malaysia