Re: [Amel] Re: Refrigeration Cooling

eric meury <ericmeury@...>

--- On Tue, 1/29/13, Kent Robertson <karkauai@...> wrote:

From: Kent Robertson <karkauai@...>
Subject: Re: [Amel] Re: Refrigeration Cooling
To: "amelyachtowners@..." <amelyachtowners@...>
Date: Tuesday, January 29, 2013, 6:18 PM

Was wondering about how I'd get access to the tank. Thanks Gene.

Kent
On Jan 29, 2013, at 9:05 PM, Gene Carter geneccarter@...> wrote:

I have been using a Isotherm water cooled unit using my on-board water supply for the past 12 years.
NO Issues and eliminated salt water pump issues.
We filter water into the tank and have a filter on drinking water.
I taped into the water fill pipe for return taped into foot pump for pickup
Stargazer Amel sharki 135
Go Sailing
Gene C Carter
PO Box 895