Re: [Amel] Jib sheet traveller remote control

ladyannila <kanalmamman@...>

Hi
The drawings on the sheaves (disks) is now in the section F´"Files" as a pdf named "Jib Sheet traveller sheave"

Regards
Ann-Sofie & Jonas
S/Y Lady Annila SM 232

--- In amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com, Sailorman wrote:

Hi,

Would you please email me a copy of the traveler sheave?

Fair Winds

Eric

Amel Super Maramu #376 Kimberlite

Kimberlite@...