From: Kent Robertson <karkauai@yahoo.com>
To: "amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com" <amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, January 29, 2013 10:18 PM
Subject: Re: [Amel] Re: Refrigeration Cooling

Was wondering about how I'd get access to the tank. Thanks Gene.
Kent
On Jan 29, 2013, at 9:05 PM, Gene Carter geneccarter@yahoo.com> wrote:

I have been using a Isotherm water cooled unit using my on-board water supply for the past 12 years.

NO Issues and eliminated salt water pump issues.

We filter water into the tank and have a filter on drinking water.

I taped into the water fill pipe for return taped into foot pump for pickup

Stargazer Amel sharki 135

Go Sailing

Gene C Carter
PO Box 895