Re: [Amel] Stock Alternator on a Perkins Prima M50

Richard03801 <richard03801@...>

Hi you will want to use heavy duty drive belt with that install. They are marked XL before the standard number. We also mounted a turn buckle to keep the belt tight.

Regards

Richard Piller

Cell 603 767 5330

On Feb 1, 2013, at 8:58, "joemac4sail" <joemac4sail@...> wrote:

Thanks Graham
Just the info I need, I hope to fit a larger alternator (Bosch 120amp with an external smart charger) to cope with the 300amp battery bank while doing the spring fit out. But if that does not work out this year at least we will have the current alternator serviced.
Regards Joe