1985 Sharki #123

Roy A. Duddy, Esq. <rduddy.duddylawoffices@...>

I will be selling my 1985 Sharki shortly. She has brand new sails, new
Robertson autopilot [integrated with chartplotter]), new Raymarine color
Radar, Chartplotter with C-Map NT+++, depth/fishfinder at the helm and chart
table, GPS, batteries, alternators, the Perkins 4-108 50hp diesel has less
that 100 hours after a complete rebuild, new Plexiglas, new lines, etc. I
was preparing to take her to the Bahamas and sail for the next few years.
But have had a change in health that prevents that now. She is located at
Kittery, Maine. If you are aware of anyone who might be interested let them
know. Asking price is $129,900.00 U.S.

Duddy Law Offices
175 Route 101
Bedford, NH 03110