Re: [Amel] Geonav for spare parts and Navionics charts.

gegcarter <gegcarter@...>

thank you!!

--- In amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com, Germain Jean-Pierre wrote:

I have a suggestion: place it in the for sale section hereā€¦

http://www.ybw.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?13-Practical-Boat-Owner-s-Reader-to-Reader

Large forum of UK based raggies and wave makers :-)

Jean-Pierre

On 7 Feb 2013, at 12:54, gegcarter wrote:

Our Geonav (on supermaramu 2000) does not work anymore. We hate putting things in bins, does anyone need spares? The Geonav can be collected in London. But if someone just needs navionics charts for the Geonav we could send them (they all are dated 1987 to 1992)Aegean, Medit. east, Med west, Med center,Med south, cote d'azur, greece,atlantic north east,indian basin,tirreno north,Caribbean.And one box marked Digilog.