Von: slavko_despotovic [mailto:slavko.despotovic@p-rom.si]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 30. September 2004 09:24
An: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
Betreff: [Amel Yacht Owners] Amel Santorin

Dear all,

I am considering buying one of the Amel Santorin currently on the
used boats market. There is not much of the info about this Amel
model. I would appreciate any information, experience, plan....
about this boat.
We currently own Bavaria 40 Ocean. With her we have sailed more than
4000 miles in Med this year.

Best regards,

Slavko

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor