Re: [Amel] Re: Onan Exhaust Temp Sensor

karkauai

Thank you all. I've got it. And was able to download the parts catalogue.
You guys make things easy!
Kent
On Feb 16, 2013, at 8:00 PM, "captain_cucumber_head" <mcerdos@gmail.com> wrote:

I just sent you the entire parts catalog with exploded diagrams. Hope this helps.

Mark

Cream Puff

SM2K #275

--- In amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com, "Kent" wrote:

Hi, everyone.
I just discovered a sensor that is broken on the exhaust hose of my Onan generator. I have looked at the parts manual and it isn't listed there. I took some pics of the part/number, but I can't read all of the numbers...several pics, all a little blurry.
Can anyone tell me that it is for sure a temp sensor and what the part number is?
Thanks, and happy sailing.
Kent
KRISTY
SM 243