Re: The importance of your transmission oil cooler

Dave_Benjamin

Trevor,

Sorry to hear about this turn of events. Let me know if you need any assistance importing parts. We do a lot of business in Mexico so we've got the resources to help. Good luck getting things sorted. I wish I had a mechanic to recommend in Acapulco but they are all further north.

--- In amelyachtowners@..., "seafeverofcuan" <seafeverofcuan@...> wrote:

To all members
Recently while crossing the Tehuantepec Bay a distance of 230 miles we had as anticipated light winds and lots of motoring. All fluids and filters were checked and topped off.
<snip>
Fair winds,
Trevor Lusty

Seafever of Cuan