GOIOT Hatches - Repairing, Parts & Re-Lens

Robert <jeremy@...>

Hello,

Our boat is a 82' Maramu, the hatches are almost impossible to see through (light yes, clear anything no).

Ordered new handles and some new rod stops from https://www.hatchmasters.com - looks like they also carry new 'replacement' versions but BOY they aren't cheap.

Wasn't sure if the consensus was to replace the entire hatch with a new one, or if people can simply replace the lenses with fairly little fuss.

Looking for any advice or insight into the costs, time, frustration (if any) and viability of both options.

My wife and I are trying to spend as LITTLE as possible and do most of the work ourselves, so any advice is greatly appreciated.

-Jer