From: nigel [mailto:nigel@btli.com.au]
Sent: Tuesday, October 05, 2004 4:38 AM
To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [Amel Yacht Owners] 1985 Sharki #123

Hi Roy

I noticed your email about selling your sharki. I'd be interested in
seeing
any photos you might have. We lived on a Catalina 400 off the east coast
of
Australia for a couple of years up to two years ago and then sold her. We
are now looking for another yacht. We have been looking at Amels and a
Sharki may be what we are looking for. It sounds as though you have her
beautifully set up. Any information you can send me would be great to see.

Regards

Nigel Tanner

BTLi Pty Ltd

PO Box 270 Carlton North,