From: Steve Constantine <svsummerlove@...>
To: "amelyachtowners@..." <amelyachtowners@...>
Sent: Sunday, February 24, 2013 11:40 PM
Subject: Re: [Amel] Battery Chargers and Inverters

Hi Kent,

Summer Love (SM340) has the same size battery compartment that you probably have on Kristy (i.e. 8 - 12V size 30H Trojan SCS225 house, plus 1 starting).  I seem to remember Joel telling me that he had convinced Amel to increase the size of the battery compartment on the later model SMs (please correct me if I'm wrong on this, Joel), which would explain why Paul is able to fit 12 of them and we can't.  If "Kristy" doesn't have the larger compartment, you'll be limited to 9 batteries...

Recent Activity: * New Members 3
Visit Your Group

.