From: Danny and Yvonne SIMMS <simms@...>
To: "amelyachtowners@..." <amelyachtowners@...>
Sent: Thursday, February 28, 2013 12:14 AM
Subject: Re: [Amel] Battery Chargers and Inverters Update - Comfort Package

Hi Steve,
the boat came so equipped. We have two 24 volt blowers and one 220v blower ventilating the engine space, should deal with most of it. The gas is produced while charging and when either the genset or the motor are running the blowers are going so we should be OK.
Hi to you both too. Incredible how you can meet, spend time together and then get separated by an ocean or two. Any chance of you two sailing to the South Pacific?
Kind Regards
Danny
SV ocean pearl
 SM299