Mobile broadband Carabbien

ladyannila <kanalmamman@...>

We are planning to sail over to the Carabbien probably in dec 2013.
Since I am still working I am very depending on the mobile Broadband/Internet.

I belive that many of you is sailing in that area and can help me out.

I have search info on the net, and I think that Digicel is the one with the best coverage. But it seems like the only have GPRS not 3G. Is it that bad or have I just not found the right info.
How is the covarege between the islands?

Is it possible to use roaming when you change Island /country even if you have a pre-paid SIM card?

Or is there any better than Digicel?

Regards
Ann-Sofie
S/Y Lady Annila SM #232