From: Krassopoulos Dimitris
To: 'amelyachtowners@...'
Sent: Monday, October 11, 2004 4:24 PM
Subject: RE: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Engine - Propeler problem

Thanks for the advise . I have already ordered the spare parts. My engine
hours are around 600 hours so I was planning to do it during the next haul
out in January. So you understand that I was surprised by the water in the
system as I have now to stop using the boat for a while. The temperature
today in Greece is 30 Degrees Celsius and it is really sad to have this
problem.

Dimitris

_____