Re: [Amel] Re: The white filling in the genoa traveler

Ann-Sofie Svanberg <kanalmamman@...>

Oh, that sounds interesting. Can you apply under water as well?

Unfortunately 3M doesn't have all of their products in Sweden, but I think we can sort that out. Internet is wonderful!

Thanks
/Ansofie

Skickat från min iPad

8 mar 2013 kl. 13:26 skrev "Richard03801" <richard03801@...>:

Hi it is a very strong sealant that is made by 3M. It comes in black or white. Once on a surface it stays and can be used above and below the waterline.

Regards

Richard Piller

Cell 603 767 5330

On Mar 8, 2013, at 1:15, Ann-Sofie Svanberg <kanalmamman@...> wrote:

Hi Phil,
What is 5200?

/Annsofie
Lady Annnila

Skickat från min iPad

8 mar 2013 kl. 03:14 skrev "phil.berghmans" <no_reply@...>:

Hello,

I did replace it with 3m 5200 done it four years ago and everything is still fine.Alltough i am in the tropics with lots off sun.

Kind regards

Phil
miles ahead
santorin 1994

--- In amelyachtowners@..., "ladyannila" <kanalmamman@...> wrote:

Hi
Is there any one who has replaced the white filling in the metal rail that the genoa cart is running on?

Any tips on how to fix new filling is apreciated.

Ann-Sofie
S/Y Lady Annila SM #232
at Crete, Greece.