From: alexgennai <agennai@mac.com>
Subject: [Amel] US entry
To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
Date: Saturday, March 16, 2013, 8:50 AM

hi
we're entering in US from USBVI or Puerto Rico and we (me, my wife and our daughter) have B!/B2 VISA.
I have two questions regarding US entry :
1. for the boat do we need any special document before entering?
2. we have a couple of fiends of us who will come on board in st marteen and they have not VISA. What have they to do?
thanks for your help

alessandro
GRAND CRU #441
martinica