Re: Trinidad-Marina's

seafeverofcuan <seafeverofcuan@...>

Hi Gary,
Peakes yacht Services for haul out, they offer budget priced accommodation on site and many contractors for all types of work.
Powerboats for haul out and live aboard while working at the boat.
Crews Inn for the best marina. Slightly more expensive but cleaner,more secure, good supply store and restaurant on site. Electrical services,instrument store, customs and immigration and good swimming pool also on site. They will give you a surprisingly good rate for longer term.
Regards,
Trevor
Seafever SM no 425
Mexico

--- In amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com, "bozo_cinq" <bozocinq@...> wrote:

We are planning on taking our vessel to Trinidad during Hurricane season (7/1 to 11/1). We presently live on our vessel full time. Looking for recommendations as to marina's to stay at during this period. Any suggestions would be greatly welcome.
Thanks,
Gary
S/V Bozo Cinq #44