Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 16:48:08 -0000
From: asm283
Subject: Amels in Grenada

Hello

My Super Maramu Wanderer was in Grenada during Hurricane Ivan. She
was on the hard in Spice Island marina. She sustained moderate
damage. Lost the Main Mast, rudder damage, bent chainplates and water
got inside the boat. I did well as compared to other Super Maramus. I
also did well as compared to other Oysters, Morris,halbergs and
Swans. I have pictures of stanctions going trough 1.3mm Oysters and
sunk 72' swan, Halbergs with no rigs, benetaus without keels.

Wanderer@...