Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Amels In Grenada during Ivan - pics posted

Eric Freedman

Hi,

I was curious as to the name of the boat shown sunken on the website, as I
was afraid it belonged to one of my friends.

I agree that showing other peoples suffering does no good to either them or
the Fine name of Amel.

I would for one would like to see the photos removed from the website.

I am glad that Amel sent a barge to the island to help out our brother and
sister Amel owners.

I revel in the Quality of my Amel and am proud to know Jean-Jacques, Joel
Potter, and the rest of the Amel Family.

Fair winds,

Eric Freedman

SM 376 Kimberlite

_____