From: "closereach" <closereach@yahoo.com>
To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Photos removed
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 11:41:22 -0000

Eric, Jerome and Amel owners,
Photos of damaged Amels have been removed for this site. If anyone
wants to see how Ivan ravaged Grenada, the Seven Seas Cruising
Association has a link to several websites loaded with photos. Go to
http://www.ssca.org

Download MSN Messenger emoticons and display pictures. http://ilovemessenger.msn.com/?mkt=en-sg