Bow thruster through hull seals (SM Nr.143)

rainer_bichlbauer

I got from Amel 5 parts to replace the seals on the bow thruster.
Since I have never done this before myself I am not sure how to
position those parts. My assumption is:
1. Two of the foam rubber rings be placed outside the hull on the
shaft of the bow thruster.
2. One of the foam rubber rings to be placed inside the hull on the
shaft.
3. The large rubber gasket (ring) to be placed where the shaft
penetrates the hull - but wich side upside???
4. And there is a small rubber gasket (ring)and I have no clue were
to put it?
If there is anyone who knows how to do it I would be very thankful
for the relevant information.
Rainer Bichlbauer