photos

DENNIS WOODS <DENNISWOODS@...>

I agree with Richard, the purpose of the site must be to share experiences and seek advice, good or bad. To censor items that show up shortcomings and design errors would be totally unacceptable and would in my opinion render the site useless. Being a proud owner of a Santorin for several years and having visited the factory I am totally convinced of the outstanding design and build quality of Amel. We do not need a sanitised view of our boats, in my opinion good open debate can only in the long term lead to an even better product.

Happy Sails

Dennis Woods

Khamsin B