Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Photos of damaged Amels - remove or not?

peps47@...

I am glad you call for opinion. Like others I have been surprised by the
quick removal of the pictures.
In my humble view I do not see anything morbid here, but rather informative.
Not only for those who had a boat there, but for all of us looking for a safe
place at this time of the year. This was an eye opener and definitely had its
place in this forum. And in no way I believe it was counterproductive for Amel
or Amel owners.
This year my boat was safely kept in Greece, another sailing paradise, but it
could have been there. I will think twice next time.
Fair wind to all, and keep this forum alive.
G P, Greenlight, Santorin 132