Re: Bow thruster gaskets and sail drive leak

The following is a quote from Amel:
"Indeed you will have 2 neoprene foam seals and 1 natural
foam seal. When you touch them you will feel the difference.

Best regards, Maud, sav@..."

The two neoprene foam donuts go outside and the natural foam seal goes inside.

Best,

Bill
BeBe

--- In amelyachtowners@..., kimberlite@... wrote:

There are two types of donuts that look similar some are made of neoprene, others just foan.
which ones go outside. Originally they were all the same.
thanks
eric
sm376 kimberlite