Amel Euros for sale

tresliebres <eonoemedia@...>

Hello everyone. I have a Amel Euros 41 that I recently painted (hull and deck both), revised the engine (it will have changed the four pistons and have put new gaskets) and has been completely reupholstered. The boat also has a full electronics and a good set of sails. The idea was to start a family long crossing, but our circumstances have changed and I have to put on sale. Photos and more details to those who are interested. I forgot ... the price ... well, I think is a great price ... 34000 euros.