Re: RE : [Amel Yacht Owners] Bow thruster through hull seals (SM Nr.143)

rainer_bichlbauer

Hello Patrick,

Thank you for your input which is of great help to me.
Rainer
Gigue (SM143)

--- In amelyachtowners@..., "Patrick Naegels"
<naegels@t...> wrote:
Hello Rainer,

small rubber gasket is for bowthruster shaft, just behind composite
propeller
Put new gaskets same side as old

Patrick
Caramel (SM 329)