Re: "Morning Dove" 46' Maramu has new owners

brucemoroney <bruce@...>

--- In amelyachtowners@..., "brucemoroney" <bruce@...> wrote:

Hello all AMEL owners and lovers of these great sailing vessels. I joined this site because of my interest in these boats and wanting to learn more. It wasn't long before I knew this was the vessel for me.

Since I live in Alaska it's been an exhausting search taking me to Hawaii, West and East Coast and USVI to find the right boat. May 7th my wife and I finalized our purchase of "Morning Dove" a 46' Maramu in Virginia. If you have seen this boat on Yacht World, well it's no longer available, it's now mineā€¦
If anyone is familiar with Morning Dove, I'd be interested in hearing from you.

I plan some upgrades this summer then to the Caribbean in the fall then next spring through the cannel then who knows where! I will be looking for interested crew willing to share expenses so drop a note. morningdove@...

I will also be looking forward to this site for is wealth of information and share some of mine.
Fair Winds

Bruce & Diana Moroney
www.alaskawings.com