Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Photos of damaged Amels - remove or not?

Mike Johnson

Hi everyone,

As a potential owner of a SM I monitor this site to learn and understand
everything about Amel, the good and the not so good. I have learnt an awful
lot about the boat and the company that produces them, none of what I have
seen or heard has deflected me from the opinion that an SM is for us.

A sanitised forum that only showed good is of little use to anyone who is
serious about understanding the SMs capabilities and limitations.

My vote is to keep the photo's.

Mike

_____