From: asm283@...
To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Amel] Spare parts for sale
Date: Wed, 2 May 2012 15:43:05 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Jim

I am located in NY. My hull # was 283 she is an SM2000 year 2000

Briefly this is what I have

Outhaul motor and gear box for the main sail Brand new from Amel
never used.

gaeteff 160 genoa that came with the boat used 2 seasons

Starter motor for the TMD22p volvo motor

Heat exchange for the onan 7kw genset

prop for bow thruster

3 Wooden steps that replace the blue steps original from amel. I also
have wooden covers that replace the blue covers under the table and I
have the wood insert that goes under the chart table. My boat was the
only SM2000 that had wooden floors from the factory. Long story but i
did not replace all the pannels.

I also have various relays and sensors for the genset, and a few
other misc. I will try and get part #s.

Let me know what you are intrested in.

Vito

From: asm283@...
To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Amel] Spare parts for sale
Date: Wed, 02 May 2012 20:51:20 -0000

Hello Everyone

After 11 years and many thousands of miles we have sold our SM 2000.
After returning to the states I have many spares in storage for sale
including brand new outhaul motor and gear box, almost new gaiteff
headsail, Wooden steps,starter motor and much more. Please contact
me
if you have any intrest.

ASM283@...

Thank you