Re: [Amel] Spare parts for sale

CottonBay <cottonbay@...>

/Usually only the gearbox need to be replaced (not the motor),
The gear box is from Leroy Merlin and can be replaced by a gearbox from
_Bonfiglioli _(Italie)
Or it can be repaired (part available from AMEL OR Leroy Merlin)
JLuc
CottonBay/

Le 21/05/2013 13:48, islandbwoy4434 a écrit :

Good day Vito, we are the current guardians of SV Libby currently in
San Diego. While sailing over the weekend our mainsail furling motor
failed and we need to replace it immediately. Please let me know if
the out haul motor and gear box are available as I would like to
purchase from you immediately.
Please let me know if there is a way to talk with you about the res of
the items you have available.
Best regards, Terry&Dena
SV Libby SM 196

--- In amelyachtowners@...
<mailto:amelyachtowners%40yahoogroups.com>, ldesalvo@... wrote:

Vito:
I am definitely interested in the outhaul motor and gear box for the
main sail.
Also I am interested in the starter for the Volvo motor. I have the
TMD22B motor but hopefully the starter is an exact fit. Let me know
the part number when you can.
I have a 6.5 KW Onan generator and if the parts you have will fit I
would be interested in them as well.
How much are you asking for the above items?
Thanks for your quick response.

Jim DeSalvo
206 650-3901
SM207

From: asm283@...
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: [Amel] Spare parts for sale
Date: Wed, 02 May 2012 20:51:20 -0000

Hello Everyone

After 11 years and many thousands of miles we have sold our SM 2000.
After returning to the states I have many spares in storage for sale
including brand new outhaul motor and gear box, almost new gaiteff
headsail, Wooden steps,starter motor and much more. Please contact
me
if you have any intrest.

ASM283@...

Thank you