Bozo Cinq
AMEL 54 - #44
bozocinq@...

On May 21, 2013, at 2:07 PM, gallivantbob <bobh@...> wrote:

I have recently completed a major refit project on my 54 and have extra vinyl headliner material. It is the unpadded headliner, NOT the padded hull liner. It is the original material used in the boat, I bought it from Amel in France. The roll is 55 1/2 inches wide and I estimate it at 80 feet long, but I have not unrolled it to measure it. If anyone needs some replacement material it will match your original. The material is on the boat, currently on the hard in Grenada. I can email photos. Reasonable price, unlike I paid.
email me directly at bobh@...
Bob Hodgins
Gallivant