anchor for SM299

Danny and Yvonne SIMMS

Hi all.
We are thinking of upgrading from our Lewmar Delta anchor and wonder if anyone would like to share their views on alternatives. We have tried tyo fit a Manson Supreme which is very similar to the Rocna but the shank is too deep to fit into the bow roller. I think the Rocna may fit but I have heard some bad things about poor quality steel used in some manufactured in China.???
Would appreciate any comments about anchor types and sizes. Not going to go stainless so don't need info on that.
Looking forward to your comments.
Danny
SM299 Ocean Pearl
About to depart New Zealand for Fiji and the Pacific