Re: [Amel] anchor for SM299

Danny and Yvonne SIMMS

Thanks Kent

From: Kent Robertson <karkauai@...>
To: "amelyachtowners@..." <amelyachtowners@...>
Sent: Wednesday, 22 May 2013 9:44 AM
Subject: Re: [Amel] anchor for SM299

Hi, Danny.  I have a Rocna 40kg which fits on the bow roller and hasn't failed me yet in three seasons of anchoring in all kinds of conditions.  It doesn't always hold if the bottom is very hard, but once it sets it hasn't failed to hold...even in shifting 30+ kt winds.
Kent
SM243
Kristy
Currently Brunswick, GA, USA