Sails on SM

r.zurkirchen

Hi to all SM2000 owners later then spring 2003

I have a problem with my sails. On 4 places , I had to repair the
joints allready. My SM#407 SAMANTHA is only 17 month old an has done
9000 mails in 11 month. As I heard, Amel has changed supplier of
sails early 2003, now using DEME. On my mail to Amel in this respect
I have not got an answer yet. Is anyone else having such experience
too. Is this normal that joints getting wrotten so quick ?
Thanks for yout input.

Rudy
of SAMANTHA

Ps. my homepage on the this year-trip( in german language ) is on
www.sam-yacht.ch