Buyer-Super Maramu 2000

gwollenberg <gary@...>

I am looking at purchasing the Amel Super Maramu 2000. I would like
to get some feed back from present owners. I am open to any
comments, suggestions, advice and/or opinons that you may have. It
would be very helpful if you could also add information as to the
Amel that you own, how you use the boat, lenght of ownership time
and why you purchased an Amel.

We will retire in 2008. So we plan on acquiring a boat sometime in
2006, moor it and get some experience using the boat and then in
2008 move onto the boat and start sailing to wherever. Probably
start with the Carribean for a couple of years.

Look forward to hearing from some of you.

Thank you,

Gary and Joanne
e-mail: gary@...