Same here please. Thank you.

Regards

Maria Geiger
Pitugolf at yahoo.com

Le 28 mai 2013 à 15:55, Kent Robertson <karkauai@...> a écrit :

Hi Eric,
I'd like to see it, too.
Thanks,
Kent SM 243
karkauai at yahoo dot com

________________________________
From: Alex <uster@...>
To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, May 28, 2013 9:46 AM
Subject: [Amel] Re: Joachim--and others--bow sprit photos

Good morning Eric,

On NIKIMAT (SM2K #289) I have a bow spirit and can see the attachment on the anchor, therefore I can't figure out how the end of the pole is attached to the boat...
Could you please email me some of the pictures of your boat?

Thanks in advance, sincerely, Alexandre

--- In amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com, Sailormon <kimberlite@> wrote:

I have some photos of the bowsprit that I had fabricated for Kimberlite.

It is beautiful and works wonderfully. It looks like factory equipment. If
anyone would like the photos please email me at kimberlite@

Fair Winds

Eric

Amel Super Maramu #376 Kimberlite