Re: Clothes washer issue on SM 391

drew_gaffney <drew.gaffney@...>

The previous owner had ordered it from Amel. It came a few months after we bought the boat. It was incredibly expensive. There are previous posts on substitutes, but so far, ours has worked well. We think it a good machine and anywhere the French have colonized at some point, there are repair services. The manual has been very helpful.
Drew
Revelation SM390

--- In amelyachtowners@..., johnabo2003 <no_reply@...> wrote:

will take a look. thx very much. where did you buy the new machine?

--- In amelyachtowners@..., "Gaffney, Drew" <drew.gaffney@> wrote:

Hi,
We replaced the Thompson-Brandt washer on Revelation SM390 with a newer version in 2006. The shop/repair manual is in the file section of the Amel web site: SM Brandt-thomson Washer tech Manual.pdf. It includes BIST routines that are helpful for identifying errors. The drawings are quite useful as well.
Drew
Revelation SM390